The Information on Personal Data Processing
regarding the 28-DAY SLIMMING CHALLENGE - BEFORE/AFTER CONTEST (hereinafter challenge)
1. The controller of personal data is Sensilab d. o. o., Verovškova ulica 55A, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia (hereinafter Sensilab or we). You can address any questions regarding personal data processing and their protection to our Data Protection Officer (JK Group d.o.o., Stegne 27, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. For the purpose of the challenge, we collect and further process the following personal data (hereinafter Personal Data) of every participant in the challenge:
- Name and surname
- Place of residence
- E-mail address
- Photographs (the “before” and “after”)
- Date of taking the photographs
- Date and time of taking the challenge.
In addition to the data stated above, we also collect and process the tax number of the recipient(s) of the prize.
3. The Personal Data are being processed (used) for the following purposes:
- Organising and carrying out the challenge
- Carrying out the prize draw
- Publication of the names, surnames, places of residence and photographs on our website www.slimjoy.ie
- Prevention of fraud
- Marketing purposes (sending emails with offers, promotions, discounts and the like)
- (for the recipient of the prize: informing about the prize)
- (for the recipient of the prize: reporting of the prize and its value to the tax authority).
4. We process Personal Data on the following legal grounds:
- A contractual relationship between you and us - by taking part in the challenge you accepted the terms and conditions thereby establishing a contract.
- Your consent - for sending you marketing emails. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email received or by sending us an email to email@example.com.
- To comply with the legal obligations to report to the tax authorities and to pay any withholding tax - the tax number of the prize recipient
- Legitimate interest - the prevention of fraud.
6. We keep Personal Data for a period of (after which we either delete or anonymise it):
- until our website www.slimjoy.ie remains active
- 5 years after the tax authority have been notified of the recipient of the prize - the tax number and other prize recipient’s data
- the email address - until your notification that you no longer wish to receive our messages (by clicking the unsubscribe link).