A diet that helps eliminate water weight
This diet is perfect for eliminating toxins and reducing water retention in the body. It’s especially suitable for anyone that struggles with bloating, hormonal imbalances or menopause symptoms. Apart from eliminating toxins, it will also help boost weight loss and help you feel healthier and full of energy.
If we’re trying to eliminate excess fluid from the body, we have to stay hydrated, as contradictory as it sounds. Natural, freshly-squeezed fruit juices are perfect for this, as they also provide us with a boost of energy and are full of vitamins. Various teas or infusions are also great, not only will they keep you hydrated, but they’re also beneficial for the digestion and can have a relaxing effect.
We also have to avoid food that contributes to water retention. Salt is one of them. This detoxing diet includes food with low salt content and food that is high in fibre, water, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins. Vegetables (especially artichoke, celery, asparagus, cucumber, parsley, garlic…) and fruit (particularly papaya, berries, grapes, pineapple, watermelon…) are always a good idea and so are smoothies, soups and all whole-grain food.
This diet recommends avoiding overly salty or sweet food, and saturated fats (red meat, butter, cream).
Yoghurt is the ideal snack because it’s beneficial for the digestion. It also helps protect from intestinal infections and reduces bloating.
A detoxing diet will always include drinking large amounts of water - this helps keep you hydrated and helps the kidneys expel toxins.
Try the cleansing diet: your body will be grateful
Breakfast: Sugar-free cereal or oats and a teaspoon of chia seeds mixed with yoghurt and a cup of green tea. Alternative: 2 brown rice cakes with cottage cheese and a slice of turkey breast salami.
Mid-morning lunch: Fresh fruit (berries, grapes, pineapple, watermelon, strawberry, plum, peach) and a glass of water (drink it after eating).
- Cauliflower salad - a handful of cauliflower heads, pickles, 1 carrot and a hard-boiled egg. Season the salad with mustard.
- Artichokes (6 pieces) with oil and a little bit of salt. Peel the artichokes and cut them in half. Add some herbs (thyme, parsley) and a pinch of salt and lemon juice to taste. For dessert, have a pear - a great ally in detoxing.
- Go for a classic and have gazpacho. Combine 1 kilo of tomatoes, 1 or 2 cloves of garlic, 1 onion, 1 red pepper, 2 green peppers, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, vinegar and salt. Enjoy it by itself, without bread.
Afternoon snack: Smoothie - combine 1 celery stick, ½ of a cucumber, a handful of parsley, 1 carrot and the juice of 3 lemons. Add 1 litre of water and blend.
- Oven-baked hake fish with mushy peas. Combine 200 g of sauteed peas with 1 chopped onion, a clove of garlic, some parsley and a pinch of paprika.
- A light omelette with sliced tomato, 6-8 asparagus spears, some oil and salt.
We recommend AquaSlim EXTREME
An all-natural raspberry-flavoured draining drink with 8 powerful plant ingredients (artichoke, hibiscus, parsley, watermelon, red grape, Java tea, CactiNea and Sarsaparilla root):
- Eliminates toxins and retained water (without losing minerals)
- Reduces bloating - you’ll look slimmer in no time
- Gives a feeling of lightness
- Makes weight loss 2.5 times faster and optimises fat burning*
- Decreases the appearance of cellulite
AquaSlim aids in the elimination of toxins and water weight, which helps prepare the body for weight loss and boost weight-loss progress.
Wear your favourite dress confidently, always button the top trouser button comfortably!
* [Results may vary. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, which are important.]"
Products for you