SPRING SALE: Up to 70% off! Shop now
WaterOut STRONG Night
The first product on the market with night-time slimming action!
- Say goodbye to water-weight!
- Delayed effect: take in the evening, get rid of water in the morning.
- Support your body’s night-time fat burning.
- Detox your body whilst you sleep.
- For visible results and fast relief!
The ultimate e-book for an even smoother weight-loss journey and guaranteed results.
Contents: 30 caps
For 15 days
Why waste time when you're sleeping? Boost fat burning all through the night and relieve your body of water weight and toxins when you wake up! Your body will thank you!
"Actively melts fat, even at night. Make the most out of sleep!"
"Do you know this product? You can lose weight while you sleep. Yeah, you heard that right!"
"Perfect for travelling! WaterOut Strong is a great aid for those like me who hate sitting in the car or train where I can’t exercise!"
"Before bedtime, think about detoxifying the body! SlimJOY has developed capsules that help cleanse the body and eliminates excess water."
A COMPLETELY UNIQUE APPROACH TO WEIGHT LOSS
Getting rid of excess water and toxins has been shown to kick-start weight-loss processes: from burning fat, to shedding inches off your stomach and waist area. But doing so at night? Without bathroom trips to disturb your sleep?
It's possible thanks to all-natural extracts we packed in WaterOut STRONG Night. Our number 1 star is hibiscus.
- it is an extremely effective weight-loss drink that brings dramatic results
- 2.5 times more weight lost, with no diet
- water drainage multiplied by 3
- men lost 50% of their belly fat
- the effect peaked 12 hours after taking hibiscus
WHAT GOES ON AT NIGHT?
To start with the obvious: you’re probably sleeping. Most of your organs and bodily processes are at rest, but not all. Regeneration processes are actually on full steam ahead!
This is the best time to support your lymphatic system and liver. WaterOut STRONG Night makes sure your lymph is flowing and flushing out toxins accumulated during the day. It also ensures that any fats don’t get “stuck” or accumulated along the way.
To boost its detoxing effect, we have added a special broccoli extract – the equivalent of eating 4 portions of broccoli!
“THE RESULTS CAME WITH AMAZING SPEED!”
“I’m a nurse by profession. This means I often simply run out of time to eat the way I should. As a consequence, the pounds started piling on and I was feeling bloated all the time.
Hearing so many good things about WaterOut STRONG Night, I was curious to try it. I couldn’t believe how quickly the results came. I could just feel all that water weight leaving my body! Bloating also became a thing of the past. The numbers on the scale were downright inspiring! I’m a lot more confident now and I’ve started wearing things that haven’t fit me in years!”
- Trisha, 30
CONFIRMED EFFECTS OF WATEROUT STRONG NIGHT
Reduced excess water
Increased weight loss
Supported fat burning
NATURE’S GREATEST HITS - ENCAPSULATED
Aside from hibiscus and broccoli extracts, we’ve also put in cinnamon – proven to stabilise appetite by stabilising blood sugar, as well as preventing sugars from being stored as fat.
Watermelon and white birch leaves have been used as diuretics in traditional medicine for a long time.
INDEPENDENT RESEARCHERS CONFIRM: SlimJOY is the best
Contents: 30 caps
For 15 days
Hibiscus flower extract with 10% total polyphenols, broccoli seed extract with 10% glucoraphanin, cinnamon bark extract with 20% proanthocyanidins, watermelon fruit extract, white birch leaf extract, anti-caking agent: rice concentrate, black pepper fruit extract with 95% piperine, capsules: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
How to use:
The recommended daily intake is 2 capsules with a glass of water during a light dinner. Do not take on an empty stomach. Do not consume with acidic drinks (orange juice, fizzy drinks, ...). Do not combine with vitamin C. We recommend drinking plenty of fluids throughout the day.
If you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the product ingredients or use medication, consult your doctor before use. This product is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Recommended daily intake should not be exceeded. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, which are important.
Keep out of the reach of children! Store in a dark, dry place at temperatures below 25°C.
NET WEIGHT: 23.9 g