Fat-torching capsules that accelerate your metabolism and BLOCK the yo-yo effect!
- Now with wakame algae extract for intense fat burning
- Designed to target stomach fat
- Prevent your metabolism from slowing down
- No muscle loss – only fat loss
- Reprogramme your cells to avoid storing fat
Contents: 30 capsules for 30 days
With our new & improved formula, AdipoSlim has evolved into a monster fat burner with one target in sight: body fat! With a revolutionary scientific approach to weight loss, it will optimise your levels of adiponectin – the so-called “skinny hormone”. Less cravings, faster fat loss and outstanding long-term results!
GOODBYE FAT, HELLO NEW SHAPE
Usually when you diet (eat fewer calories) your metabolism slows down. The result is agonisingly slow weight loss – or no weight loss at all. Nip this process in the bud with AdipoSlim STRONG and keep your metabolism in high gear!
The capsules also boast a DOUBLE anti-fat effect: they increase fat burning and prevent fat cells from expanding. By using specific natural ingredients that were recently proven to set body fat on fire, AdipoSlim STRONG works like no other supplement!
- Using the synergistic effect of the wakame algae, capsaicin, blood orange skin, green tea, and B6, AdipoSlim is 10 times stronger and works faster than similar products.
- Better, stronger formula for long-lasting weight-loss results!
- Our test group lost up to 7.5cm from their waist
- They lost 6cm from their thighs
- Dangerous visceral fat decreased by 17% in just 1 month
- Men lost 50% of their stomach fat
Short explanation by Masters of Pharmacy: This incredible slimming effect is connected to the stimulation of brown fat and the activation of adiponectin, the hormone that regulates glucose levels and fatty acid breakdown. *
*[based on studies, listed below]
I got my life back!
“I've had amazing success with these. I’ve run out of belt holes! That’s Success with a capital S!”
Was losing 1.5 kg/week. Lost 50% of his belly fat
I can wear my favourite skirt again!
“I can finally wear the skirt I thought I’d never wear again!”
“Rings started falling off my fingers.”
THE SOLID SCIENCE BEHIND IT
The secret to a slender body lies in brown (fat) adipose tissue. Its recently discovered powers are inspiring scientists in their fight against obesity all around the world. Brown adipose tissue works as a natural thermo-burner.
Luckily, everybody has it. But as we age, we lose up to 70% of it! That’s why our body burns fat a lot slower and we gain weight a lot more easily.
Scientists discovered a solution only a few years ago. Brown fat can be stimulated. By doing that, we can turn our body back into the fat-burning machine it was when we were younger.
Endocrinologist Dr. Med. Aaron Cypess has proven that by activating brown fat tissue, we can expend more calories than we normally would:
Dr. Cypess says that if we maximise brown adipose tissue stimulation, we can burn many, many more calories every day.
*[summarised by sources, listed below]
ULTIMATE WEIGHT LOSS
Clinical studies have shown that people who used SlimJOY AdipoSlim have:
LOST BELLY FAT
REDUCED WAIST CIRCUMFERENCE
ELIMINATED THE YO-YO EFFECT
ACCELERATED FAT BURNING
ADIPOSLIM STRONG – DESIGNED TO TURN YOUR BODY INTO A LEAN FAT-BURNING MACHINE
AdipoSlim contains 4 active ingredients that activate brown fat, raise the levels of fat-burning hormone adiponectin and suppress fat and sugar absorption:
- Wakame algae extract with fucoxanthin that accelerates fat burning and boosts metabolism
- Anthocyanins from the patented extract of red orange juice, Morosil®
- Catechins (especially epigallocatechin gallate – EGCG) from patented green tea extract
- Capsaicin from cayenne pepper
Added vitamin B6 provides your body with energy, so that you don’t feel tired whilst losing weight.
The ingredients stimulate brown adipose tissue that burns calories without exercise. Think of brown fat as your internal thermoburner system: always up and running, always burning fat.
Contents: 30 capsules for 30 days
Clinically-proven effect of reducing stomach fat.
Rich in phytonutrient anthocyanins, it prevents fat accumulation and fat cell growth.
Prevents stomach fat from accumulating even when you're indulging in fatty foods.
A trial has shown that it can decrease 17% of abdominal fat in 1 month
It decreased 5% of body fat all over the body
The ingredient capsaicin stimulates circulation, improves lymphatic system action, helps you to detox and reduces cellulite.
At the same time, it stimulates fat burning, both for energy (increased metabolism) and for body heat (activates brown fat tissue).
Clinically-proven: increases fat expenditure by 33%!
The best green tea extract on the market: it contains all 8 catechins, flavonoid compounds naturally present in green tea that have a proven effect on our health (the usual extracts only have two forms of catechins).
Since the green tea is processed within hours and preserves most of its nutrients, our body is able to use the catechins from AdipoSlim STRONG 10 times better than from other green tea extracts.
Catechins reduce fat absorption from food, prevent fat accumulation (formation of new fat cells) and increase fat expenditure for body heat (activate brown fat tissue, thermogenesis).
24-hour effect on increasing fat expenditure (it stays in the blood 6 times longer than other green tea extracts).
Helps burn more fat for energy – it’s a crucial element of fat metabolism.
Ingredients (in 1 capsule/daily intake):
Sicilian red orange fruit var. Moro extract with 4.3-4.5% ascorbic acid - 400 mg (with 4.3-4.5% of Vitamin C – 17.5 mg (22% NRV*)), cayenne hot pepper fruit extract - 50 mg, green tea leaves extract with 90% total polyphenols and 5-9% caffeine - 50 mg, wakame algae thallus extract with 10% fucoxanthin - 50 mg, anti-caking agent: rice concentrate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) – 3.5 mg (250% NRV*), capsules: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
The recommended daily intake is 1 capsule, once a day with a glass of water after a meal of your choice.
If you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the product ingredients or use medication, consult your doctor before use. This product is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, which are important.
Keep out of the reach of children! Store in a dark, dry place at temperatures below 25°C.
RESEARCH & SOURCES:
1. Gene Emery. “Brown fat” may help adults lose weight. Reuters, Science news.
2. Cypess AM, Kahn CR. Brown fat as a therapy for obesity and diabetes. Curr Opin Endocrinol Diabetes Obes. 2010;17:143–149. [PMC free article] [PubMed]
3. Tseng YH, Cypess AM, Kahn CR. Cellular bioenergetics as a target for obesity therapy. Nat Rev Drug Discov. 2010;9:465–482.
4. Gesta S, Tseng YH, Kahn CR. Developmental origin of fat: tracking obesity to its source. Cell. 2007;131:242–256.
5. Bartelt A, Heeren J. The holy grail of metabolic disease: brown adipose tissue. Curr Opin Lipidol. 2012;23:190–195.
6. Jackson AS, Stanforth PR, Gagnon J, Rankinen T, Leon AS, Rao DC, Skinner JS, Bouchard C, Wilmore JH. The effect of sex, age and race on estimating percentage body fat from body mass index: The Heritage Family Study. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2002;26:789–796.
7. Cannon B, Nedergaard J. Metabolic consequences of the presence or absence of the thermogenic capacity of brown adipose tissue in mice (and probably in humans) Int J Obes (Lond) 2010;34(Suppl 1):S7–16.
8. Feldmann HM, Golozoubova V, Cannon B, Nedergaard J. UCP1 ablation induces obesity and abolishes diet-induced thermogenesis in mice exempt from thermal stress by living at thermoneutrality. Cell Metab. 2009;9:203–209.
9. Lowell BB, Susulic V, Hamann A, Lawitts JA, Himms-Hagen J, Boyer BB, Kozak LP, Flier JS. Development of obesity in transgenic mice after genetic ablation of brown adipose tissue. Nature. 1993;366:740–742.
10. Farmer SR. Transcriptional control of adipocyte formation. Cell Metab. 2006;4:263–273.
11. Farmer SR. Molecular determinants of brown adipocyte formation and function. Genes Dev. 2008;22:1269–1275.
12. Kajimura S, Seale P, Spiegelman BM. Transcriptional control of brown fat development. Cell Metab. 2010;11:257–262.
13. Rosen ED, MacDougald OA. Adipocyte differentiation from the inside out. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2006;7:885–896.
14. Seale P, Kajimura S, Spiegelman BM. Transcriptional control of brown adipocyte development and physiological function--of mice and men. Genes Dev. 2009;23:788–797.
15. Vernochet C, McDonald ME, Farmer SR. Brown adipose tissue: a promising target to combat obesity. Drug News Perspect. 2010;23:409–417.
16. Tontonoz P, Hu E, Spiegelman BM. Stimulation of adipogenesis in fibroblasts by PPAR gamma 2, a lipid- activated transcription factor [published erratum appears in Cell 1995 Mar 24;80(6):following 957] Cell. 1994;79:1147–1156.
17. Wu Z, Puigserver P, Spiegelman BM. Transcriptional activation of adipogenesis. Curr Opin Cell Biol. 1999;11:689–694.
18. Puigserver P, Wu Z, Park CW, Graves R, Wright M, Spiegelman BM. A cold-inducible coactivator of nuclear receptors linked to adaptive thermogenesis. Cell. 1998;92:829–839.
19. Kajimura S, Seale P, Kubota K, Lunsford E, Frangioni JV, Gygi SP, Spiegelman BM. Initiation of myoblast to brown fat switch by a PRDM16-C/EBP-beta transcriptional complex. Nature. 2009;460:1154–1158.
20. Seale P, Kajimura S, Yang W, Chin S, Rohas LM, Uldry M, Tavernier G, Langin D, Spiegelman BM. Transcriptional control of brown fat determination by PRDM16. Cell Metab. 2007;6:38–54.
21. Qiang L, Wang L, Kon N, Zhao W, Lee S, Zhang Y, Rosenbaum M, Zhao Y, Gu W, Farmer SR, Accili D. Brown remodeling of white adipose tissue by SirT1-dependent deacetylation of Ppargamma. Cell. 2012;150:620–632.
22. Rajakumari S, Wu J, Ishibashi J, Lim HW, Giang AH, Won KJ, Reed RR, Seale P. EBF2 determines and maintains brown adipocyte identity. Cell Metab. 2013;17:562–574.
23. Cypess AM, Lehman S, Williams G, Tal I, Rodman D, Goldfine AB, Kuo FC, Palmer EL, Tseng YH, Doria A, Kolodny GM, Kahn CR. Identification and importance of brown adipose tissue in adult humans. N Engl J Med. 2009;360:1509–1517.
24. Marken Lichtenbelt WD, Vanhommerig JW, Smulders NM, Drossaerts JM, Kemerink GJ, Bouvy ND, Schrauwen P, Teule GJ. Cold-activated brown adipose tissue in healthy men. N Engl J Med. 2009;360:1500–1508.
25. Nedergaard J, Bengtsson T, Cannon B. Unexpected evidence for active brown adipose tissue in adult humans. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2007;293:E444–E452.
26. Virtanen KA, Lidell ME, Orava J, Heglind M, Westergren R, Niemi T, Taittonen M, Laine J, Savisto NJ, Enerback S, Nuutila P. Functional brown adipose tissue in healthy adults. N Engl J Med. 2009;360:1518–1525.
27. Heaton JM. The distribution of brown adipose tissue in the human. J Anat. 1972;112:35–39.
28. Hitoe S., Shimoda H. Seaweed Fucoxanthin Supplementation Improves Obesity Parameters in Mildly Obese Japanese Subjects. Functional Foods in Health and Disease 2017; 7(4); 246-262).