Body Transformation 2020 >>> Ultimate slimming bundles up to 65% off! Shop now
AdipoSlim STRONG 1+1 FREE
It's scientifically proven: AdipoSlim helps reduce waist circumference by 7.5 cm and hip circumference by 6 cm.*
- Wakame seaweed extract for even more intensive fat burning
- Reduces abdominal fat by up to 50%*
- Accelerates fat burning by 33%*
- Helps prevent the yo-yo effect
*[Results may vary. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, which are important.]
The ultimate e-book for an even smoother weight-loss journey and guaranteed results.
Contents: 2x 30 capsules for 60 days
Scientists have found a revolutionary approach to weight loss that you can take advantage of! Now you too can safely and naturally optimise your levels of adiponectin – the hormone of naturally skinny people – and have less food cravings, lose fat faster, and turn your body into a fat-burning machine. Customers report losing up to 50% of abdominal fat and fat burn accelerated by 33%.*
"For dessert after lunch: one capsule of AdipoSlim. The beach no longer looks so scary!"
"Abdominal fat is a NO - I don't need it! Such a small capsule, but so powerful."
" I supplemented my healthy lifesyle with AdipoSlim and within 10 days, the first kg was gone!"
“I lost as much as 7 kilograms and went down 4 sizes with AdipoSlim.“
“I finally managed to get rid of the excess weight that had accumulated over the years. Now my life is better and I'm healthier.“
“The improved formulation helps you reach your ideal weight more easily.“
“I've had amazing success with this product. I’ve ran out of belt holes! That’s Success with a capital S!“
“I can finally wear the skirt I thought I’d never wear again!“
"I lost 20 kg in three months. Five months have passed and they are not coming back!"
Goodbye excess belly fat!
When we diet, the metabolism can slow down dramatically. Eventually, this can lead to weight loss plateauing. Luckily, we found something that can help: AdipoSlim STRONG will help keep your metabolism in full swing.
The capsules also help increase fat burning and can prevent fat cells from expanding. We’ve included several natural ingredients that have been proven to positively affect fat burning.
The perfect formula for bunring fat with long-term results
AdipoSlim STRONG provides the results you expect:
- Due to the synergistic effect of wakame algae, capsaicin, blood orange peel, green tea extract and vitamin B6, AdipoSlim is up to 10 times stronger and faster than similar products
- Our test group lost up to 7.5 cm* in their waist
- and up to 6 cm* in their thighs
- Reduced dangerous visceral fat by up to 50%*
In short: This incredible slimming effect is related to the stimulation of brown fat tissue and the activation of Adiponectin - the hormone that regulates glucose levels and the breakdown of fatty acids. *
*[The results may vary from person to person. To lose weight, it is important to eat well and have a healthy lifestyle.]
*[based on scientific research, cited below]
I got my life back!
“I've had amazing success with these. I was losing 1.5 kg per week and got rid of 50% of abdominal fat. I’ve run out of belt holes! That’s Success with a capital S!”
I can wear my favourite skirt again!
“I can finally wear the skirt I thought I’d never wear again!”
SCIENCE BEHIND THEIR SUCCESS – NOW AT YOUR DISPOSAL
The secret to a slender body lies in brown (fat) adipose tissue. Its recently discovered powers are inspiring scientists in their fight against obesity all around the world. Brown adipose tissue works as a natural thermo-burner.
Luckily, everybody has it. But as we age, we lose up to 70% of it!* No wonder we start having weight issues as we get older.
Scientists discovered a solution only a few years ago. Brown fat can be stimulated. By doing that, we can turn our body back into the fat-burning machine it was when we were younger.
Endocrinologist Dr. Med. Aaron Cypess has proven that by activating brown fat tissue, we can expend more calories than we normally would:
Dr. Cypess says that if we maximise brown adipose tissue stimulation, we can burn many, many more calories every day.
*[Results may vary. Sources listed below]
ULTIMATE WEIGHT LOSS
Clinical studies have shown that people who used SlimJOY AdipoSlim have:
LOST BELLY FAT
REDUCED WAIST CIRCUMFERENCE
ELIMINATED THE YO-YO EFFECT
ACCELERATED FAT BURNING
AdipoSlim STRONG with a stronger effect – designed to turn your body into a fat-burning machine
AdipoSlim contains 4 active ingredients that help activate brown fat and raise the levels of the fat-burning hormone adiponectin:
- Wakame seaweed extract
- Anthocyanins from the patented extract of red orange juice, Morosil®,
- Catechins (especially epigallocatechin gallate – EGCG) from patented green tea extract Phytofare® and
- Capsaicin from cayenne pepper.
The ingredients stimulate the formation of brown adipose tissue that burns calories without exercise.
Added vitamin B6 provides your body with energy, so that you don’t feel tired whilst losing weight.
Contents: 2x 30 capsules for 60 days
Clinically-proven effect of reducing stomach fat.
Rich in phytonutrient anthocyanins, it prevents fat accumulation and fat cell growth.
Prevents stomach fat from accumulating even when you're indulging in fatty foods.
A trial has shown that it can decrease 17% of abdominal fat in 1 month
It decreased 5% of body fat all over the body
The ingredient capsaicin stimulates circulation, improves lymphatic system action, helps you to detox and reduces cellulite.
At the same time, it stimulates fat burning, both for energy (increased metabolism) and for body heat (activates brown fat tissue).
Clinically-proven: increases fat expenditure by 33%!
The best green tea extract on the market: it contains all 8 catechins, flavonoid compounds naturally present in green tea that have a proven effect on our health (the usual extracts only have two forms of catechins).
Since the green tea is processed within hours and preserves most of its nutrients, our body is able to use the catechins from AdipoSlim STRONG 10 times better than from other green tea extracts.
Catechins reduce fat absorption from food, prevent fat accumulation (formation of new fat cells) and increase fat expenditure for body heat (activate brown fat tissue, thermogenesis).
24-hour effect on increasing fat expenditure (it stays in the blood 6 times longer than other green tea extracts).
Helps burn more fat for energy – it’s a crucial element of fat metabolism.
Ingredients (in 1 capsule/daily intake):
Sicilian red orange fruit var. Moro extract with 4.3-4.5% ascorbic acid - 400 mg (with 4.3-4.5% of Vitamin C – 17.5 mg (22% NRV*)), cayenne hot pepper fruit extract - 50 mg, green tea leaves extract with 90% total polyphenols and 5-9% caffeine - 50 mg, wakame algae thallus extract with 10% fucoxanthin - 50 mg, anti-caking agent: rice concentrate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) – 3.5 mg (250% NRV*), capsules: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
The recommended daily intake is 1 capsule, once a day with a glass of water after a meal of your choice.
If you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the product ingredients or use medication, consult your doctor before use. This product is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, which are important.
Keep out of the reach of children! Store in a dark, dry place at temperatures below 25°C.
RESEARCH & SOURCES:
1. Gene Emery. “Brown fat” may help adults lose weight. Reuters, Science news.
2. Cypess AM, Kahn CR. Brown fat as a therapy for obesity and diabetes. Curr Opin Endocrinol Diabetes Obes. 2010;17:143–149. [PMC free article] [PubMed]
3. Tseng YH, Cypess AM, Kahn CR. Cellular bioenergetics as a target for obesity therapy. Nat Rev Drug Discov. 2010;9:465–482.
4. Gesta S, Tseng YH, Kahn CR. Developmental origin of fat: tracking obesity to its source. Cell. 2007;131:242–256.
5. Bartelt A, Heeren J. The holy grail of metabolic disease: brown adipose tissue. Curr Opin Lipidol. 2012;23:190–195.
6. Jackson AS, Stanforth PR, Gagnon J, Rankinen T, Leon AS, Rao DC, Skinner JS, Bouchard C, Wilmore JH. The effect of sex, age and race on estimating percentage body fat from body mass index: The Heritage Family Study. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2002;26:789–796.
7. Cannon B, Nedergaard J. Metabolic consequences of the presence or absence of the thermogenic capacity of brown adipose tissue in mice (and probably in humans) Int J Obes (Lond) 2010;34(Suppl 1):S7–16.
8. Feldmann HM, Golozoubova V, Cannon B, Nedergaard J. UCP1 ablation induces obesity and abolishes diet-induced thermogenesis in mice exempt from thermal stress by living at thermoneutrality. Cell Metab. 2009;9:203–209.
9. Lowell BB, Susulic V, Hamann A, Lawitts JA, Himms-Hagen J, Boyer BB, Kozak LP, Flier JS. Development of obesity in transgenic mice after genetic ablation of brown adipose tissue. Nature. 1993;366:740–742.
10. Farmer SR. Transcriptional control of adipocyte formation. Cell Metab. 2006;4:263–273.
11. Farmer SR. Molecular determinants of brown adipocyte formation and function. Genes Dev. 2008;22:1269–1275.
12. Kajimura S, Seale P, Spiegelman BM. Transcriptional control of brown fat development. Cell Metab. 2010;11:257–262.
13. Rosen ED, MacDougald OA. Adipocyte differentiation from the inside out. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2006;7:885–896.
14. Seale P, Kajimura S, Spiegelman BM. Transcriptional control of brown adipocyte development and physiological function--of mice and men. Genes Dev. 2009;23:788–797.
15. Vernochet C, McDonald ME, Farmer SR. Brown adipose tissue: a promising target to combat obesity. Drug News Perspect. 2010;23:409–417.
16. Tontonoz P, Hu E, Spiegelman BM. Stimulation of adipogenesis in fibroblasts by PPAR gamma 2, a lipid- activated transcription factor [published erratum appears in Cell 1995 Mar 24;80(6):following 957] Cell. 1994;79:1147–1156.
17. Wu Z, Puigserver P, Spiegelman BM. Transcriptional activation of adipogenesis. Curr Opin Cell Biol. 1999;11:689–694.
18. Puigserver P, Wu Z, Park CW, Graves R, Wright M, Spiegelman BM. A cold-inducible coactivator of nuclear receptors linked to adaptive thermogenesis. Cell. 1998;92:829–839.
19. Kajimura S, Seale P, Kubota K, Lunsford E, Frangioni JV, Gygi SP, Spiegelman BM. Initiation of myoblast to brown fat switch by a PRDM16-C/EBP-beta transcriptional complex. Nature. 2009;460:1154–1158.
20. Seale P, Kajimura S, Yang W, Chin S, Rohas LM, Uldry M, Tavernier G, Langin D, Spiegelman BM. Transcriptional control of brown fat determination by PRDM16. Cell Metab. 2007;6:38–54.
21. Qiang L, Wang L, Kon N, Zhao W, Lee S, Zhang Y, Rosenbaum M, Zhao Y, Gu W, Farmer SR, Accili D. Brown remodeling of white adipose tissue by SirT1-dependent deacetylation of Ppargamma. Cell. 2012;150:620–632.
22. Rajakumari S, Wu J, Ishibashi J, Lim HW, Giang AH, Won KJ, Reed RR, Seale P. EBF2 determines and maintains brown adipocyte identity. Cell Metab. 2013;17:562–574.
23. Cypess AM, Lehman S, Williams G, Tal I, Rodman D, Goldfine AB, Kuo FC, Palmer EL, Tseng YH, Doria A, Kolodny GM, Kahn CR. Identification and importance of brown adipose tissue in adult humans. N Engl J Med. 2009;360:1509–1517.
24. Marken Lichtenbelt WD, Vanhommerig JW, Smulders NM, Drossaerts JM, Kemerink GJ, Bouvy ND, Schrauwen P, Teule GJ. Cold-activated brown adipose tissue in healthy men. N Engl J Med. 2009;360:1500–1508.
25. Nedergaard J, Bengtsson T, Cannon B. Unexpected evidence for active brown adipose tissue in adult humans. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2007;293:E444–E452.
26. Virtanen KA, Lidell ME, Orava J, Heglind M, Westergren R, Niemi T, Taittonen M, Laine J, Savisto NJ, Enerback S, Nuutila P. Functional brown adipose tissue in healthy adults. N Engl J Med. 2009;360:1518–1525.
27. Heaton JM. The distribution of brown adipose tissue in the human. J Anat. 1972;112:35–39.
28. Hitoe S., Shimoda H. Seaweed Fucoxanthin Supplementation Improves Obesity Parameters in Mildly Obese Japanese Subjects. Functional Foods in Health and Disease 2017; 7(4); 246-262).